What configurations are available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra?
The full-size pickup truck segment is incomplete without the Toyota Tundra. The Toyota Tundra has been of the most capable competitors in the full-size pickup truck segment, going against a variety of American counterparts for over two decades since its inception. To increment its popularity, the Toyota Tundra has been redesigned for the 2022 model year. So, what configurations are available for the 2022 Toyota Tundra? Let’s have a look.
The 2022 model year version of the Tundra receives a major redesign and looks a lot more prepared for the present market trends. Planning to upgrade to the new 2022 Toyota Tundra? We at White’s Lima in Lima, Ohio can help you out. Contact us today for more information.
[ Know more: How powerful is the 2022 Toyota GR Supra? ]
2022 Toyota Tundra Configurations
The Toyota Tundra offers an impressive list of configurations to choose from giving you the flexibility to spec it out based on your requirement. Here is the list of configurations you can choose from:
- Offered in two four-door options: Double Cab and CrewMax. Double Cab models can be configured with either a 6.5-foot bed or an 8.1-foot bed. CrewMax models, on the other hand, can be configured with either a 5.5-foot bed or a new 6.5-foot bed.
- Trims offered for the 2022 Tundra are SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794, and TRD Pro. The TRD Pro will only have an option of the i-FORCE MAX powertrain, while it will be available as an option on Limited, Platinum and 1794.
- The TRD Off-Road Package will be available for SR5, Limited and 1794 trims. This package will include TRD grille, TRD off-road suspension, 18-inch TRD wheels (unique 20-inch wheels on Limited and 1794), skid plates, mud guards and TRD leather shift knob. The 4×4 models will get additional Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) and Crawl Control and electronic rear differential lock.
- The TRD Sport package is also going to be offered for 4×2 or 4×4 SR5 models in both CrewMax and Double Cab configurations. It will include the addition of TRD grille, TRD lowered sport suspension, 20-inch TRD wheels, and a TRD leather shift knob.
- Exterior Color options offered for the 2022 Tundra include Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Super White, Blueprint, Smoked Mesquite (Limited & 1794) and Solar Octane (TRD Pro exclusive), Wind Chill Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Super Sonic Red, Army Green, and Lunar Rock.
Upgrade to the new 2022 Toyota Tundra from White’s Lima in Lima, Ohio
It is time for you to upgrade to a new Toyota Tundra and we at White’s Lima can help you out. Check out our online inventory to see our current selection of new Toyota Tundra models on offer. You can also contact us to schedule a test drive.